Broomfield Area Information.
Broomfield’s thriving community of 53,000 residents is perfectly situated between Denver and Boulder. The area’s 33 square miles is a dynamic powerhouse of global businesses, top technology companies, varied retail shopping venues, and corporate headquarters – and it continues to grow as a prime choice for families and working professionals to call home.
Culture: Warm and Inviting, It's a Good Place to Call Home
It’s no wonder the city is the fifth fastest growing in the nation, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
There’s even a park for remote-control planes and drones.
Economy: From Level 3 to Ikea
All roads point to economic success for Broomfield as it serves as a technology and retail center for miles around. Ranging from entertainment to high tech and manufacturing, Broomfield is home to some of Colorado’s hottest developments, according to BizWest Economic Profile & Market Facts.
Businesses span diverse industries, including:
- Butterfly Pavilion, a major tourist attraction and educational resource
- Baseline, a 932-acre commercial development in the Anthem neighborhood
- Interlocken Advanced Technology Environment, home to Level 3 Communications, Vail Resorts, Webroot Software, Oracle Corp., Staples Inc., and two four-star hotels — the Omni Interlocken Resort and Renaissance Boulder Suites at FlatIron
- The Omni, a 27-hole championship golf course
- MWH Global, recently acquired by Stantec
- Ball Corp., a metal-packaging manufacturer with a major aerospace division
- Crocs Inc., creator of foam-like clogs and casual footwear, which is relocating from Niwot
- Nuventra, a consulting firm for the pharmaceutical biotech industry
- Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources Inc.
- Mile High Labs
- Ikea’s second Colorado store
- No. 3 Healthiest Community in the U.S., U.S. News and world report, 2018
- No. 5 Safest City in Colorado, Backgroundchecks.org, 2019